Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> I would LOVE to be able to install a "plain" Linux on my
> Dell Latitude 433MC 486/33 laptop, but I only have a
> floppy drive. I've looked for linux distributions which I can
> install from floppy, but it seems I can only find CD-ROMs.
>
> More than Linux, I'd like to put a BSD on the laptop, but
> again I can only find CD-ROMs.

If installing over the net is acceptable to you. FreeBSD could be an
alternative. Also some linux distributions are installable over the
net.  You just download a few diskimages for boot and rest is loaded
over the net.

Yours,
Jussi

--
Jussi Hagman                                CS in Åbo Akademi University
Studentbyn 4 D 33                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]