Alternatively it could be implemented in a script checker, cleaner, fixer, or
editor too.  BTW, anybody have a editor made in rebol?  I need one for my rebol
disk.

--Ryan

--

     Ryan Cole
 Programmer Analyst

The problem of language here are really serious.
We wish to speak in some way about the structure
of the atoms . . . But we cannot speak about atoms
in ordinary language. -W. Heisenberg