From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: den 22 september 2000 13:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [REBOL] Application example anyone ?

I am just wondering if anyone out there is willing to share an e-commerce type application example utilising the rebol objects described in the Rebol Press Book - Rebol 'The Official Guide'.

Specifically I am taking about the
db-manager.r, db-navigator.r, mediator-object.r, object-navigator.r

It seems as though there is a lot of power in these objects, and I am wondering if anyone is using these objects in any non-trivial way.

Also in some of the earlier examples (video db) I have found typo bugs, has anyone found the same?

Regards,
Sharif Khalid