On Sun, 24 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> At 07:08 a.m. 24/09/00 -0400, you wrote:
> >This is one reason Sun's StarOffice isn't taking the corporate world by
> >storm -- there isn't a lot of desktop support in place for the product,
> >and that's where people spend the real bucks - training and customization.
>
> I tried it. It's kind of clunky and weird but intriguing. Some of the
> labels are still in a foreign language. First I thought it was German, but
> I think it's Norwegian. The default spell check language is Norwegian. It
> does strange things, such as substituting "/" if you type "--", and it's
> hard to find out why or how to change it.

Hm.. it maybe because I'm German (and StarDivision was a German Vendor) but
I've nto seen such behavior in last releases.
Have you ever tried the 5.2 release? (A whole bunch of changes)
I like the high grade of integration. Furthermore it has the best
formula-editor I ever seen in a wordprocessor.

Regards
Jochen Schmidt