Hello,

I'm not much of a programmer, but I've been following Rebol since it was
Lava, and I like the direction it (or RT, or Carl) is taking us.
Currently I'm enjoying Elan's book very much (great writing style,
Elan!), and even though I haven't yet found my a good project for Rebol,
I did manage to whip up a CGI-driven Instant Messenger (sorry folks,
it's dead now =).

I agree with Elan, that Rebol and RT will take us to new directions,
silly as it may sound, I had the chance to play around with a Casio
e-105 running WinCE. It holds great promise for the future, even though
it's very limited right now, these "intelligent" machines will become
very important (excuse the naive tone), and I certainly think embedded
is the future. Even though Rebol is not small enough for embedded now
(it needs an OS), remember what embedded meant ten years ago? Wrist
watches have more RAM nowadays! ;o)

So where is Rebol taking us today? Probably glue highway, for now at
least. But what about tomorrow? Peer-to-peer, wireless, embedded? Who
knows? (If you do, send me an email! ;o)

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Carl won't f*ck something up in four
years that took him 20 years to develop. Don't forget the enthousiasm
you have for Rebol, couldn't possibly compare for Carl's... =)

Good luck to all,
Rachid