Hi, I know I'm late on this (still 1215 unread Rebol postings to screen ;-))
but Carl, you should have had a look on a none US keyboard. To get the [] on
a German keyboard you have to use AltGr for this!! But for {} it's the
same... Robert M. Muench (because people might no longer remember me on this
list ;-))