[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Yes, I also hope rebol/view comes to qnx rtp since that is what I now use...

It has to be noted that Photon supports X-based applications, so a
port should be a few hours issue fo RT. I *REALLY* hope they're
going to do it soon, as I'd like to switch to QNX as soon as I get
it working on this laptop (I'll need to write drivers...), or I
buy a desktop PC (I'm still using my old A1200 as my desktop
machine, but it surely needs to rest, and now that there's a good
OS available for PCs...).

Regards,
   Gabriele.
--
Gabriele Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Amigan - REBOL programmer
Amiga Group Italia sez. L'Aquila -- http://www.amyresource.it/AGI/