I was creating a script for IRC when I noticed that the find command doesn't
seem to work right from reading the port and parsing the data but does when
reading from the console with the same functions.  I am reading in a typical
message string into iput-buffer for example (Port is opening a port to irc):

ircparser: func [/local a b c][
    a: parse/all copy input-buffer "!"
    sendnick: pick a 1
    b: pick a 2