The new manual looks *really* good from what I've seen so far. I checked out
some of the diagrams you mentioned. They should make understanding series
much easier for new Rebols. Anyway, just wanted to take the time to say
thank you and give you a pat on the back. Good job!

I'm now going through the Parsing section... :)

Keith