Hi Sharriff,

1. Thanks for the link to the SocketServer site.  Interesting stuff.
2.Theoretically (I haven't actually timed it)
LIST! is faster when it comes to adding and removing elements. If you have a
lot of add/remove operations on a series than a value of type list! should be
faster.
HASH! is faster when it comes to looking up elements. If you need to speed up
searches then HASH! should be much faster. I expect that the speed of looking
up elements in hashes is offset by the time it initially takes to construct a
hash! and to add and remove elements in a hash.
Be careful when navigating in list series. Indeces do not work the same way
they do in blocks. Try out these examples: