Hi Eric

Well, you beat me to it again. Just a quick comment. You wrote

> >> o/self/self/self/self/self/self/h
> == make hash! []
>
> This is with the non-experimental REBOL/Core. It's interesting that /View
> thinks it's necessary to put the ... indicating recursion when there's no
> recursion involved. Maybe THAT's a bug.

The line:

>>o/self/self/self/self/self/self/h

certainly indicates recursion. What is curious is that the ... shows up for
the value block of the hash and has never showed up for the obvious
recursive self-reference of 'self.

I would be interested in your comments on the puzzle I gave in my own
response to Andrew, if it ever appears on the list.

See you
-Larry