YESSS!!! it works now, thank you very very much "christmn@clackamas"
forcing a scheme by writing it in the script worked, thank you very much
"Robert", " Norsepower"

Best regards

Sharriff Aina
med.iq information & quality in healthcare AG
Gutenbergstr. 42

                    christmn@clackamas.

                    ds.adp.com                 An:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               Kopie:

                    12.10.00 16:45             Thema:  [REBOL] Email setup question
Re:
                    Bitte antworten an

                    list

Depending on where you have REBOL installed and where your cgi resides,
the cgi may not be able to read user.r to know where SMTP server is. If
the webserver has the REBOL_HOME variable defined in it, then you can
can have a user.r in the REBOL_HOME directory. Otherwise you need a
user.r file with the network definitions defined in it, resident in the
same directory as your cgi scripts for REBOL to read user.r and get its
network definitions. If all of this is already done, then I would look
at the webserver, possibly check with your Admin group to see if SMTP is
turned off by default under cgi or try a simple PERL script to try and
send mail to see if it works under other scripting languages.

You can also try to force defining the smtp host in the REBOL cgi script
with -

system/schemes/default/host: "your_smtp_host.your_domain.com"