Dear colleagues,

I am writting to you all because I have doubts as to how to correctly
configure some variables on some mailing lists I administer.

1) Spam

As noted on <> I added "X-Spam-Score:[^+]*[+]{4,}"
at VARHELP=privacy/spam/header_filter_rules. Is that correct? I note that
the header format is like "X-Spam-Score: 6.7 (++++++)" with numbers and
curve brackets. Is that regex correct to match this?

2) Regex for filtering senders

We've got some email addresses from the same domain banned in
VARHELP=privacy/sender/discard_these_nonmembers. To avoid the list to grow,
I was thinking on using "^.*@banneddomain.com" but I'm not sure if that'd
work. Could you please advice me here?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards, M.