I'd like to point out that kind of spam is usually single-use, with the email
address being used once, or *maybe* one day-ish, then not seen again, discarded
in favor of another address, another mailing list, another mailing list server
altogether.

(Yeah, I have 800 unread mails in my pile, but I'm following this thread
closely, for no reason ^^' )

Roger / Alphos