Il 18/05/21 12:15, ericliu....@gmail.com ha scritto:
Is it possible to edit or delete a thread posted on lists.wikimedia.org?

It's technically possible from the web interface, according to:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mailman&oldid=1911323#Remove_a_message_from_the_mailing_list_archives

I've just checked on a mailing list I'm admin of, and I didn't see the option. I think the deletion should keep requiring global mailman admin rights (or whatever the highest privileges are now) and the policy should remain the same as always:
<https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Remove_a_message_from_mailing_list_archive&oldid=154020#Current_situation>

So, in short, let's only delete things when we're ~legally forced to. (And ideally, let WMF handle it, as list admins are not required to know the applicable legal standards.) It's going to be a nightmare otherwise.

Federico