Hi Trijnstel,

On 5/31/21 1:50 AM, Trijnstel wp wrote:
Hi all,

My subscription of one the mailing lists I'm subscribed to was disabled due to a bounce score. Afaics I was the only one. But there is nothing wrong with my email, and this was also the only mailing list I got this message. Right now I enabled it again, but two questions:

I will email you privately with more information, but from what I can see in server logs your email is actually bouncing.

  * Are the bounce settings perhaps not correct? Right now it is: bounce
    score treshold = 20, bounce info stale after = 7d, bounce disabled
    warnings interval = 7d, bounce disable warnings = 3

Those seem reasonable to me.

  * In the previous version of mailman I could easily see a long list of
    all subscriptions and which email was enabled/not enabled etc. In
    this new version I don't see this. Is there a way to make this
    visible or is this simply not possible?

It's not "easily" possible, you have to click on each member individually to see their state of enabled/disabled. The next (unreleased) version of Mailman has some improvements in this area, I will look to see if this has been implemented or whether we need to file a ticket for it.

-- Kunal