On Mon, 2023-05-01 at 21:18 +0000, Platonides wrote:
> Most likely, these were a consequence of the monthly subscription
> reminders bouncing for all those users.

That makes sense. But now that I've gone back and looked, I see TWO
unsubscription notifications for each email.  That seems excessive.

> This leads to the question on what caused all those reminders to
> fail, though. Looks like some error at their server. Were they all
> using the same domain?
>
> I didn't see any unsubscription spike here.

I only saw the spike on one mailing list that I have but it seems to be
exclusively @aol.com and @yahoo.com email addresses.
https://www.volomp.com/isp/bye-bye-aol-yahoo-hello-oath/

Mark.