Dear List Admins,

Please be aware of some upcoming maintenance work on the mailman
servers which will result in some downtime tomorrow.

When: Tuesday 18th June 2024. We have scheduled the window from 10:00
to 12:00 UTC, although we are hoping the actual impact will be shorter
than this.

Why: We will be moving the mailman service to a new host, as the
existing host's operating system is approaching its end of support.

Impact: Some mail delivery may be delayed, but will deliver after the
work has been completed. There will be some disruption to the Mailman
archives and web interface.

Further details can be found here: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T367521

Thanks,

--Eoghan