On 3/31/06, Ted Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So, anyone else out there have a gem or two?

For the Sunrise Family site, there is a body class shared between a
whole bunch of pages. I called it "vanilla", because "generic/default"
was just toooo boring. The Yahoo! universal nav (which I rebuilt
because I didn't like the original markup and the original markup
didn't like our site -- CSS weirdness with their 'universal'
stylesheet) used to be spelt with too many "o"'s, (Yahooooo!) but a
co-worker changed it back before we launched because I think it was
confusing him (couldn't ever remember _how many_ o's there were).

--
Joshua Street

http://joahua.com/blog/
+61 (0) 425 808 469