I dunno if I understand correctly your question, but if you need to have a fixed width for the right column I think that you should put it in as pixels (220px) and give right-margin to the main content area of 220px…

-----Mensaje original-----
De: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de morten fjellman
Enviado el: MiƩrcoles, 26 de Abril de 2006 07:02 p.m.
Para: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Asunto: [WSG] Pixel to Em conversion.

Hi,
I'm trying to get this layout to work with min- and max-width. The max-width needs to be 880px wide and the min-width must be 680px. I have made the header and menu in such a way that they can be compressed (to a point), but I can't seem to figure out how to set the correct em or %. The right column must have a fixed width of 220px and the main content area must have a flexible width. IE problems with min- and max-width is not an issue on this project.

Anyone who can explain to me how I should go about this?
The site can be seen here: http://www.fjellman.no/test/
I'm really stuck, so help is appreciated :)

Regards
Morten

----
This message has been scanned by BitDefender
and found to be clean.