I have to agree with you Bob on this one... keep it simple its my
mojo... also I really cant understand why it is designed for an
non-typical Resolution, such as 800X600... can anyone answer this?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
En nombre de Designer
Enviado el: Jueves, 27 de Abril de 2006 01:19 p.m.
Para: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Asunto: [WSG] min-width and max-width - [was Pixel to Em conversion]

As soon as I see someone mention 'min-width' or 'max-width' I despair
and move on to the next message.  The reason? Because I know that
somewhere between 75 and 90% of the site viewers will see a mess. (I
mean IE, of course).  Yes, I do know that with a lot of messy code it is

sometimes/eventually possible to get away with 'fixes' but the resulting

page is often just a fragile house of cards which tumbles away to a
shambles when the slightest change is made.

So, I always take the view that there must be another approach available

to achieve the design in question, and I forget about min and max
widths.  (and I don't mean tables :-) )

Is this being too harsh?

--
Best Regards,

Bob McClelland

Cornwall (UK)
www.gwelanmor-internet.co.uk

----
This message has been scanned by BitDefender
and found to be clean.

----