Hi:

I have a Benny Hill website and I am in the process of
developing cleaner code.

I have a couple of test pages right now.

http://www.runstop.de/bennysplace/testing/sitemap.html
http://www.runstop.de/bennysplace/testing/angels.html

My trouble right now is the css and each entry, in
particular when I have a photo and text wrapped around
it. Right now the text isn't wrapping around the
photo, but leaving a space under the pictures.

Anyone care to take a look at some of the css?

http://www.runstop.de/bennysplace/testing/angels01.css

I also hope to write more organized and neater css as
well which will download faster.

Thanks,
Shawn