Yes it should but when was it IE 6 was released? 1999 I think and 7 years is a very long time for any software.

Need a table... use a table. You really can't blame CSS.

Have a great weekend
Kim

Stevio wrote:
Surely web sites should be designed to work across browsers, especially the browser used by most users, even if it isn't very good?

This is a web standards group isn't it? ;-)

Stephen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian Montoya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>