Hi Steven,

You wrote:

I have used Coldfusion MX 7 server to generate PDF
of HTML pages. ...

I think .net has something similar too.

I just came from checking for info on the site of
one of our fine commercial enterprises that was,
it seems, generated by .net. After not being able
to successfully click on any of the apparent link
icons, I checked the page source and it was a mess
in regard to standards. The page markup had a nasty
inline JavaScript line above the DOCTYPE, no URI in
the DOCTYPE, JavaScript in the head, a call to an
external JS in the head, and JavaScript in the body.
I finally found the information I wanted in a .pdf
that I had to magnify to be able to bring the tiny
type up out of pixel hell.

My impression is that the .net way is not a nice
way to go if you want standards-based markup.

--

Regards,

Gene Falck
[EMAIL PROTECTED]