From: cms@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 5 June 2006 12:23 PM
To: cms@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: digest for cms@webstandardsgroup.org

From: "tee g.peng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 19:18:34 -0700
Subject: Re: [WSG CMS] Etomite CMS

On Jun 3, 2006, at 6:50 PM, Steve Olive wrote:

> I will be keeping an eye on Etomite - I currently use phpWebSite
> for my CMS
> but it only produces XHTML transitional text/html.

Here is an example page from a site I'd been working on that uses
XHTM strict 1.0, the contents there are generated from snippets and
chunks and the page is validated.

http://www.decorsit.com.my/index.php?id=17

As a new CMS user, I am very impressed as I spent countless hours
playing with Mamboo, Joolmla, phpWebsite and a few more that I can't
even remember their names now, all of them either offer too much or
generate codes that can't validate and of table layouts.
tee