On 6/29/06, Darren West <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am building a table with a heirarchy where (for example) I have super heros and their respective arch enemies in one table but I am stuck with how to define a relationship between them, I have started what I 'think' isn't the correct way below and I'm not even sure if what I want to do is possible, please can anyone help?

<snip>

I would markup the first cell in each row as a TH as well, so you have a two-dimensional table (headers along the top and down the left).