On 06/07/11 18:05 (GMT+0300) Rimantas Liubertas apparently typed:

> Felix Miata wrote:

>> Expanding on Bob's approach, you should be able to see why I disagree:
>> http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/alphabet.html

> Looks like an ordered list.

An ordered list displayed unstyled would be displayed by every browser
I've ever used as one column with 26 rows. That's how I would normally
include a list in my spreadsheet. However, I see Richard's alphabet as a
row array, which I would include in my spreadsheet using one row with 26
columns. AFAIK, there is no element in the (X)HTML specs semantically
designed specifically for a row array, and why it is putatively semantic
to use a table to do what Richard wants.
--
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409