On 7/13/06, Mike at Green-Beast.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey gang,

I just finished up a new experiment and I have a couple of concerns I'm
hoping can be answered here:

1) I want to make sure it looks okay on various browsers. I've tested it on
IE 6 and 7, Firefox 1.0.7, Opera 9 (visual and voice), Netscape 7.2, Flock
0.5pre, and Lynx, with styles and without. It looks fine from what I can
tell, though on IE 6 the boxes get a little out of whack if the browser text
is enlarged (go figure). I haven't tested on Mac at all or anything else
(like IE 5.x for Windows)

Works well in Safari 1.3.2, FF 1.5 and Camino 1.0 on Mac OS 10.3. It's
a nice-looking site in general.

2) I want to make sure the script isn't vulnerable to XSS (Cross-Site
Scripting).

I wish I was clever enough to cook up an exploit for this, but I'm not. ;)

--
Philip
http://NikitaTheSpider.com/