From: "Tee G.Peng" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Is it legal to place a div in <.li>?

Something like this

<.li>xxxxx
</li>

I am using XHTML 1.0 strict doctype and it doesn't show validate error, also, the WAI validation from content quality site doesn't give me warning or error, but I feel so uncertain about it.

If you must know why I place a div tag inside the li tag - it's from the PVII image gallery script for adding description. The div tag is generated by the gallery script.

We're legal, Tee :-)

--
Al Sparber
PVII

"Designing with CSS is sometimes like barreling down a crumbling mountain road at 90 miles per hour secure in the knowledge that repairs are scheduled for next Tuesday".