Look like someone beat me to the mark on that one :)

Just to turn the tide a little, while the form itself is well constructed, and the use of a gradient adds a little extra dimension to the form, I have to say that personally i think the form is a little "too much".

I get about half way down the form, and most of what i can see is just fieldsets within fieldsets within fieldsets within fielsets... while this in itself is not really a problem, I think the visual impact is a little confusing when actually using a form "what section am i filling out again?". I find myself having to scroll back up the page too often to find out exactly where I am. I'd also question the logic behind some of those fieldsets... a phone fieldset with only 1 field nested in an address fieldset?

Dont get me wrong, I think it commendable to try and adopt a tableless structure for such a long and complex form. I think however, that personally, I would look rethink the structure of the form a little, and maybe make sub-fieldsets a little less "rigid" in appearance. I also think that for such a large form, an explanation of all the sections wouldnt be a bad idea (so people are prepared for what needs to be filled out).

Thanks,

David.

Jeff Van Campen wrote:
Hi Dean,

I'm not sure why Firefox is ignoring your clearer div.

I tried the following, however, and it seemed to do the trick:

fieldset {
    clear:both;
}

The forms look really nice, btw.

(FF 1.5.0.2 on Linux, Opera 9.00 on Linux)

-jeff