Sorry,

I made a mistake in the html, this is okay now:

<ul>
<li>
Lots of txt here. ( .... if really lots of ... ) Lots of txt here.
</li>
<ul>

On 7/20/06, Janos Hardi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I think your very first idea was not bad at all but here is an
addition to that:

(i guess its a semantic and valid way):
----------------------
your style:

span.private {
display: block;
margin: 2em 0 0 0;
/* or whatever, px, % */
}

your code:

<ul>
<li>
Lots of txt here. ( .... if really lots of ... ) Lots of txt here. <a
</li>
<ul>
Hope it helps,

Regards,