Thank you very much, Georg. That´s exactly what I want: that the
content overflows or the div expands but mantaining the same position.
You say that if we "grow"enough the text, the sidebar will fall anyway
down, but isn´t there a technique to make it "borrow" some of the
space the container uses?

Thank you again;
Eugenio.

On 7/22/06, Gunlaug Sørtun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
TuteC wrote:
> Hello, I´ve got a similar problem with the left sidebar in
> http://www.fanus.com.ar/Dev/. When in Firefox I use big font size,
> the left bar falls under the right container. And I can not make this
>  right container occupy its 100% of possible width, don´t know why.

Use more suitable and stable values.

...but float-drops _will_ occur if font-size is bumped *high enough*,
since content on the left side will continue to grow in width. In
Firefox that means the content will overflow, and in IE/win the
containers will expand.

regards
        Georg