Hi Chris

The stats package we use on our website allows us to monitor:

- Screen resolution
- Actual browser window size
- Browser
- Operating system

The package we use is Mint, http://haveamint.com/, and I think it is terrific; it requires installation on a server with MySQL/PHP.

I have uploaded some examples of Mint stats we track to our webserver if you would like to take a look.

        http://www.raycity.com/downloads/Safari-mint-001.pdf

Also, you can take a look at a mint installation on one of our client sites here:

        http://www.djrobgilbert.com/mint/

Regards,
Peter