Brian Cummiskey wrote:
> Hi guys, I'm working on a client site (http://tinyurl.com/jz3y4) and
> I've added a simple gradient to the background (postgrad.gif) of my
> main text area.  It shows fine in firefox, but it's not coming up in
> IE.

Hi Brian

The culprit here is the mixture of generated units for the X and Y
position.

You have only specified bottom for the Y position. In the absence of a
specific setting for the X position IE generates the default 50%
position. Therein lies the problem.

Try setting the position to bottom left and everything should be peachy.

Regards

Scott Swabey
Design & Development Director - Lafinboy Productions
www.lafinboy.com | www.thought-after.com