On Monday 07 August 2006 11:05, morten fjellman wrote:
> Hi list,
> As the title asks, how do I make html menu go over flash content in all the
> big browsers? Z-index obviously does not work, and setting <param
> name="wmode" value="transparent"> only works in IE and Opera, not FF. Also,
> the link on the .swf is active through the html content over it. Is there a
> way to make it work properly in all browsers?
>
> Fjellman

There are tons of discussions :( I had the problem a few months ago and I
solved it by adding wmode="transparent" in the embed tag and it works well in
Firefox too. But it wasn't a web standard compliant site. If I remember I
used this tip or a similar :
http://www.easterndesigner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=87

Maybe
http://joshuaink.com/blog/82/flash-content-and-z-index