On Aug 8, 2006, at 10:56 AM, Samuel Richardson wrote:

Apple has just released GetWebKit, it allows windows users to see how Safari
will render web pages without then need to install OSX.

http://www.getwebkit.org/

I don't think that is an 'Apple' release. They would have announced it by know. More probably, some people have taken the code and made it working on Windows.

PS - I don't doubt that Apple, or the open-source community around WebKit, is working on porting WebKit to Windows. Checkins [1] in the past few months point that way (Cairo graphics Libraries, etc.). And also improve the synergy with KDE [2].

[1] <http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/WebKit>
[2] <http://webkit.opendarwin.org/blog/?p=62>

Philippe
---