Hi Peter! Thanks for your quick response, I greatly appreciate the help.

Peter Firminger wrote:
I have seen it mentioned in relation to HTML 3 but it isn't apparent in the
HTML 2, 3.2, 4.01 specs, even as a deprecated element.

Ahhh, interesting. Seems like it would be a helpful tag.

http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/html3/listheader.html
I would advise that it not being in the spec, it not be used. If ever in
doubt, check the W3 documentation of the markup language you're using or
planning to use. http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/

Great.  :D

I was not sure where to look for these types of q's...

Hehe, my noobiness is shining through.

Anyway, thanks so much for you informative response. Thanks for taking the time to help. ;)

Cheers,
Micky