Thanks for all the help and suggestions, guys! I've gone in and made the suggested changes to both the #nav and the table that the order form sits in. I've also revalidated everything - this is what happens when you create a valid site, think "Woohoo it validates!" and then forget to check that it continues to validate after every time the clients wants "just one more change" *sigh*.

Anyway, it all looks good from this end but I never saw the problem on my own system in the first place. Can a few people just check back and tell me if I have managed to solve the problem?

Cheers,

Seona.