-----Original Message-----
From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Elliot Schoemaker
Sent: Monday, 4 September 2006 1:20 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] How do they do this?

That's for a navbar, unless I'm mistaken I'm quite sure we're
discussing the disjointed-rollover effect here.

Elliot

On 9/4/06, Ido <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The tutorial to which you are referring has been copied (with and
without
> credits to the original author) by many sites.  Basically, set a
background
> image in the a section of the navbar button class or id, which has one
> version of the button followed by the "down" version, side by side,
but only
> the "up" version is visible because the down one is clipped off.
Then, set

http://www.monkeyflash.com/archives/2006/06/30/css-image-rollover-navbar
/

> On Sep 3, 2006, at 11:20 PM, Kevin Futter wrote:
> how to do it with pure CSS.

> Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it
means." - Inigo Montoya