On 9/7/06, Andreas Boehmer [Addictive Media]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just followed that link from the google results to google's cached page.
Doesn't look to me as if they are duplicating your page but rather linking
to it and telling people what your site is about.

Don't know about you, but I'm always happy about free cross links.

Seconded - that site wasn't ripping any content, it's a site directory
providing links and descriptions to other sites (and googlejuice too).

Way to over-react - are you going to sue Google too for 'republishing'
your content?!