On 9/18/06, russ - maxdesign <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would have done the rollovers like this:
> http://www.thevisualprocess.com/dev/rollover/

Also (being incredibly nit picky - which seems to be a trend on the list
tonight) the page you pointed us to has a title of "Untitled Document" as
opposed to the far sexier "Ryan Rollovers".  :)

I noticed that. It also has a CSS rule declared twice [1], the second
time with the correct value, but it's not my page so I would have to
contact the person who owns the site to let him know.

[1]
ul#nav li a#roll:hover span {
        background-position: 0 -50px;
        }

ul#nav li a#roll:hover span {
        background-position: 0 -25px;
        }

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... portfolio.christianmontoya.com