Taco Fleur wrote:

Good morning all,
We have a page that is displaying an enormous amount of white where there shouldn't be any. I validated the page http://development.yellaterra.com.au:92/products/car-performance/product-detail/index.cfm?productCategoryIdentity=2&modelIdentity=2 <http://development.yellaterra.com.au:92/products/car-performance/product-detail/index.cfm?productCategoryIdentity=2&modelIdentity=2> and it's fine. In Firefox however there is about 250px space between the "Make: *British Leyland* Model: *"A" Series*" and the header "Cylinder Heads", I was wondering if anyone knew what is causing that? There are a few more issues on this page, but I'll stick with asking for help on the space for now.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Taco,

It looks like a clear:right issue on your content there.  It's simply dropping
below the right menu.  Try enlarging/shrinking the text and you'll see it move
along with the height of the menu.

The div above the heading where the trouble begins seems to behave, so you may
want to consider moving your content either into that div or nesting everything
into a div that handles the whole main column.

I also noticed that your rollovers are being bad - disappearing on rollover
until everything loads (IE7 and Firefox).  I'm guessing your switching images
instead of changing background positions on one image - bad Taco!

--
Joseph R. B. Taylor
Sites by Joe, LLC

begin:vcard
fn:Joseph R. B. Taylor
n:Taylor;Joseph
org:Sites by Joe, LLC
adr:;;408 Route 47 South;Cape May Court House;NJ;08210;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Web Designer / Developer
tel;work:609-335-3076
tel;cell:609-335-3076
note:Whatever your project, feel free to call or email me to chat about it. I'm always happy to advise you on any inquiries, make suggestions and provide you a quote.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://sitesbyjoe.com
version:2.1
end:vcard