> The best method I've found is to swap out stylesheets using _javascript_; here's an article on how  to do that, including the script should you choose this method:

Couldn’t you set a font size of 1em (standard) within the body{} in your stylesheet and use the _javascript_ below to resize?

document.getElementByTagName(“body”).style.fontSize=’1.2em’;

You could throw this into a function that would increment the font size up/down by .1 or .2 every time.  Of course this still wont work with _javascript_ disabled…

Just a thought.  I’ve never tried it myself.

Jough