On 9/25/06, Paul Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
anyone know a good site/piece of software you can get to check your whole
site for validation errors? Would speed things up instead of having to do
them one at a time. Another bonus would be one that accepts password
information on protected sites.

Hi Paul,
I've written a validating spider that does just that. It can validate
your entire site or just a portion of it, does link checking along the
way and at the end presents you with XML and HTML reports that you can
view online or offline. It does *not* do password protected sites. I
realize the value of that and I'd like to add that feature at some
point.

Right now it is a free service because it is in alpha test. Eventually
I'll charge money for it and then I seek nothing less than world
domination. =)

Enjoy!

--
Philip