Yes Lachlan, I seem to be having the same problem. Not sure why, it could be cause I have several other Browsers open at the same time, however all my other standalones work together. Maybe it's got to do with the version of XP I am running?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: [WSG] Standalone IE7

Patrick Lauke wrote:
> I've had good results with this http://tredosoft.com/IE7_standalone

I had terrible results with that.  I installed it a few days ago and
every time I tried to launch it, my computer froze up.  There could be
something stuffed up on my computer, it's been a while since I've
cleaned it, but I haven't any serious problems like that with other
programs.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/