Al Sparber wrote:
dragged diagonally to the submenu item instead of along and then down.
and menus vanish unless the mouse is

That makes the menu totally unusable, in my opinion. Tis the Achilles heel of "pure CSS" menus.

Hi All - back again and hopefully without any need for any javascript. If anyone has a second could they please take a look at this again at www.project.ex16.co.uk and let m eknow how the flyout menu performs on their specific set-up.

"That makes the menu totally unusable, in my opinion" ... is that a bit strong or is it me? I think the navigation on my page above is pretty straight forward to use and a lot better than some seen on the net - it certainly isn't 'totally unusable' - thank you.

cheers,

Max.