http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/the_perfect_image_replacement_technique.asp

> I would just suggest changing "the perfect"  to "a better."

> Because, you know, there is always room for improvement.

Actually that's exactly why I called it "perfect". I didn't want to use the
words "best" or "better" for this very reason.
A perfect solution is just a solution that *answers* well a particular
problem. Improving on a perfect solution doesn't make it more "perfect", it
makes it "better" :)
So in my opinion, there are plenty of room for perfect solutions, much less
for better solutions and only one spot for the best solution...
Argh! Writing this I just realize that the problem is not really with
"perfect", "better" or any other word but with the use of "the" vs. "a". And
I'm sure that's what you had in mind too when you wrote "a better"... I
focused on "better" rather than "a"...
I'm OK with "perfect" but now I can't stand the "the" part, so I decided to
change the URL ;)

Thanks

---
Regards,