On 4 Oct 2006, at 21:53, David Dorward wrote:

On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 04:31:20PM -0400, Christian Montoya wrote:
I don't see that problem occurring on the demo page <http://
tjkdesign.com/articles/TIP_6.asp>. If I disable images, I see the text.

Same here. David, under what test conditions did you not see text with
images disabled? Were you using a simulator (like FF dev toolbar) or
did you actually disable images and reload the page?

I am using the FF dev toolbar, but its not that uncommon a piece of
software and makes for a quick way of disabling images in the real
world.

I also used the FF dev toolbar to disable images, and the text appeared for me: FF1.5.0.7, Web Developer toolbar 1.0.2, all on Mac OS X 10.4.7.

Regards,

Nick.
--
Nick Fitzsimons