Taco Fleur wrote:
Is there a way to apply a style to the <li> tag only?

Yes.

li { /* Styles for li elements */ }

For example; when I have an ordered list, I would like the numbers to have
the same font type as the paragraphs <p>, to do so I apply a style to the

So, what you're really asking is how do you style just the marker. Although it's not yet supported, you will one day be able to do this:

li::marker { ... }

But, until then, you have to work around it by doing this:

li { /* styles */ }
li span { /* override those styles */ }

You can of course replace the span with whatever element is appropriate for your needs.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/