On 06/10/10 11:30 (GMT+0200) [EMAIL PROTECTED] apparently typed:

> I got this idea from the 'Wow, if only everyone did this' conversation.
> Swift seems to be the only Windows browser with a webkit, making it an
> idea to test websites for mac-compatibility if you don't have a mac.
> But any link I found so far to download this new, open source web browser
> leeds to www.getswift.org which refuses the connection.
> Does anyone know where to get swift?

I was able to download from http://getswiftfox.com/
 , but not get it installed, and found the help forum of no value in trying.
--
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him,
and I am helped."                               Psalm 28:7 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409